The holder of the certification “Executive in Decision-making with the support of Artificial Intelligence” is defined as an individual who is able to use AI applications and tools to make safe decisions. Successful participation in the certification examination for the subject “Executive in Decision-making with the support of Artificial Intelligence” demonstrates the knowledge the successful candidate possesses to support the use of AI and facilitate successful/effective decision making with the ultimate goal of successful project completion.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Monitoring the use of AI in data analysis and interpretation.
- Participation in strategic decision-making using artificial intelligence
- Communicating and working with project teams to better understand the data and needs of the issues on which decisions need to be made
Conditions for taking the certification test:
- Age: At least 18 years old
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence.