The holder of the certificate in the educational subject “Supply chain management and logistics executive ” is defined as the person who possesses the necessary knowledge to apply the principles of supply chain and logistics. The ‘Supply chain management and logistics executive ‘ will be able to deal with and carry out tasks related to the supply chain and his/her indicative job duties will include the following:
- use of new technologies for supply chain and logistics management.
- Procurement and working with suppliers: developing close relationships with suppliers, managing contracts and negotiations, overseeing the quality of supplies and ensuring the flow of required materials and resources.
- monitoring of reserve levels.
participation in the implementation of information and technology systems for supply chain management.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).