The holder of the “Εntrepreneurship support executive in environments of Circular Economy, Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development” certification is defined as an individual who is able to fully understand the content of the terms circular economy, bioeconomy and sustainability and to understand how and through what means their principles are integrated in the business sector. Successful participation in the certification examination for the subject ‘Εntrepreneurship support executive in environments of Circular Economy, Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development’ demonstrates the knowledge required to be a competent executive of a business that embraces the principles of sustainability and has adopted environmentally friendly practices.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Informing stakeholders on the principles and conditions for developing entrepreneurship in Sustainable Development environments.
- Advisory guidance and support for entrepreneurs in order to develop business ideas in the context of the circular economy and the bioeconomy.
- Facilitate connections between entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors to promote cooperation and access to resources.
- Participate in improving business practices to target sustainability.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).