The holder of the certificate in the training subject “Computerization and warehouse organization support executive” will be defined as the person who can be responsible for the management and supervision of the computerized accounting systems and warehouse organization of a company. Successful completion of the certification examination for the subject ‘Computerization and warehouse organisation support executive‘ demonstrates the basic knowledge required for a person to be involved in tasks related to warehouse organisation and computerisation.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- use of accounting systems for stock control
- inventory tracking
- participation in the organisation of the warehouse.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).