The holder of the “Legal and ethical issues in the Use and Application of Artificial Intelligence” certification is defined as an individual who is able to identify the issues arising from the widespread use of artificial intelligence applications, and relating to the corresponding legal and ethical regulations. Successful participation in the certification examination for the subject entitled ‘Legal and ethical issues in the Use and Application of Artificial Intelligence’ demonstrates the individual’s knowledge of the legal and ethical issues arising from the integration of artificial intelligence applications.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Identifying the impact of the use of artificial intelligence.
- Update on emerging legal and ethical issues related to AI technologies.
- Collaborate to develop policies and ethical guidelines for the ethical use of AI.
- Participate in the design of strategies to mitigate identified risks and ensure compliance.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).