The “Environmental Management and Safe Fuel Transportation Executive” applies to employees of companies involved in the transportation and handling of fuels and has the necessary knowledge to evaluate the current state of environmental impacts resulting from these activities, since he/she knows and understands relevant concepts and basic legislative principles of environmental protection. He/she knows the quality characteristics of fuels, the ways and the means of protection during the professional activity and it is able to identify potential risks. He/she also knows the forms of pollutants resulting from the operations of the business and what pollution abatement techniques are used. He/she demonstrates a high sense of responsibility and applies all necessary safety regulations.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
- University graduate
- High School Graduation certificate of all types – Training in IEK (one or two years) in related subjects (e.g., Pollution Control and Anti-Pollution Facilities Technician, Materials Control Technician) and six months of practical training
- High School Graduation certificate of all types – Seminar education and training – 1 year minimum of work experience in the field of work
- High School Graduation certificate of all types, Continuing Professional Training on the subject of at least 40 hours and 1 year of work experience
- Gymnasium Graduation certificate of all types – Seminar education and training – 2 years minimum work experience in the field of work
- Primary school graduation certificate – Continuing professional training – 3,5 years minimum of work experience in the field of work
- Continuing Professional Training on the subject of at least 40 hours and 4 years of relevant work experience
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).