The holder of the certification “Data Processing Officer in the field of Tourism Marketing” is defined as the person who is able to collect and utilize the data related to tourism in the field of Marketing. The successful participation in the certification examination of the subject entitled ‘Data processing executive in the area of tourism Marketing’ demonstrates the knowledge that a person has in order to correctly manage information and data related to tourism marketing so that he/she can contribute to the promotion of tourism products and services.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Monitoring data collection.
- Participating in the organisation and storage of data.
- Creating reports based on analysed data.
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).