The Electric Vehicle Maintenance Techniques certification holder is defined as an individual who is able to fully understand the maintenance and diagnostic techniques required to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of electric vehicles, as well as the various charging systems. Successful completion of the certification examination for the subject ‘Electric Vehicle Maintenance Techniques’ demonstrates an individual’s knowledge to properly manage issues related to maintenance techniques for electric vehicle systems and components.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Monitoring the status of electric vehicle systems
- Participation in diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Participation in the maintenance of vehicles
- Charging system inspection
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and at least 6 months of relevant work experience.
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).