The holder of the ” Installation and Maintenance Techniques for Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure” certification is defined as the person who is able to fully understand the stages of the installation of these infrastructures as well as the individual techniques carried out to complete them. At the same time, he/she has knowledge of the monitoring of the condition and maintenance of the Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure. Successful completion of the certification examination for the subject ‘Installation and Maintenance Techniques for Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure‘ demonstrates an individual’s knowledge of how to appropriately manage issues relating to the technical installation and maintenance of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Indicative job duties include the following:
- Participation in the preparation of the installation site
- Monitoring the status of the Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure
- Assistance in routing and management of cables
- Ensure maintenance and troubleshooting
Requirements for taking the certification test:
Be 18 years old or older and have/be:
- Academic Degree
- Graduate of an optional secondary school, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 30 hours in a relevant subject
- Graduate of secondary education with an educational orientation in a relevant subject
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training programme of at least 50 hours in a relevant subject
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).