The holder of the certification “E-commerce manager for local products” is defined as the person who knows the methods, tools and good practices for the promotion of local and traditional products (e.g. olive oil, packaged food, handicraft products, etc.), via internet and online stores or marketplaces. Successful participation in the certification exam for the subject “E-commerce manager for local products” proves the knowledge that someone has, in order to effectively respond to the management of an e-commerce store and the sale of local products through it.
Possible job duties include:
- Evocation with the provision or sale of goods over the internet.
- Compilation of catalogs and of product specification descriptions.
- Monitoring the progress of orders.
- Provision of personal information services to customers.
- Ensuring the security of online transactions through appropriate electronic interfaces.
- Participation in the implementation of e-sales promotion techniques.
Conditions for taking the certification test:
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence