The holder of the “Multilingual call center & Sales Business Executive” certification is defined as the person who is able to support the extroversion of the company and to be responsible for developing “healthy” commercial relationships with the global clientele, without cultural, sociological or linguistic barriers. Specialised multilingual call centre and sales business executives are able to work closely with international customers. Successful completion of the subject certification exam as a “Multilingual call center & Sales Business Executive” demonstrates the knowledge required to effectively respond to an improved workflow involving inbound and outbound support, gathering international customer requirements, and applying marketing and telephone/electronic sales techniques.
Possible job duties include:
- Acceptance of incoming calls and management of customer requests.
- Entry of customer contact information.
- Provision of information about products and services
- Registration of orders/reservations
- Application of Marketing techniques
- Management of customer complaints
- Management of customer relations
Conditions for taking the certification test:
- Graduate of at least optional secondary education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence or
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence and completion of a training program of at least 40 hours duration, in a related subject.