The holder of the “Religious Tourism Business Executive” certification is defined as the person who aims to promote our religious and cultural heritage, but also to provide personalized services to tourists. Successful participation in the certification exam for the subject “Religious Tourism Business Executive” demonstrates the knowledge that a person possesses to provide services in the industry, such as:
- Organizes and conducts trips and excursions of religious and pilgrimage interest
- Serves religious tourism travellers
- Draws up the programme for each visit
- Promotes religious tourism
Other possible job duties may be:
- Informing customers about prices, reservations and itineraries of air, ferry and public transport.
- Making reservations at hotels, cruises, excursions, etc.
- Participating in the flow of information/informing the management about the sales of services and also the expenses of the business.
- Continuous information on the new data that are formed in the area of Religious Tourism and pilgrimage tours.
Conditions for taking the certification test:
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence.