The holder of the “Guest Relations Manager” certification is defined as the person who is able to understand the wishes and needs of the customers of a hotel business and to manage customer satisfaction through multiple and dynamic communication channels. Successful participation in the certification examination for the subject ‘Guest Relations Manager’ demonstrates the knowledge required to properly manage a hotel company’s relations with its guests/customers.
Possible job duties include:
- Practicing public relations with clients
- Promotion of the tourist product
- Provision of information about the hotel, its prices and facilities
- Telephone and/or face-to-face communication with customers and handling required actions related to resolving customer issues & Response to customer complaints
- Taking care/participating in the coordination of necessary actions so as to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
Conditions for taking the certification test:
- Graduate of compulsory education, as applicable in his/her country of origin or residence