The International Trade Executive contributes to the sustainable development of the company at international level through the commercialization of goods and/or services in foreign markets, as well as through the optimization of markets in the context of globalization The successful participation of a candidate in the certification examinations of the specific subject demonstrates that he/she has the competence and ability to be responsible for the implementation of strategic choices and the coordination of the international operations of the various functions of the company and/or external partners. Thanks to the analysis and synthesis of the information he/she provides, he/she enables the company to react immediately to the developments in the environment.
His/her task is to gather information on foreign markets in order to prepare trade decisions and moves He/she is responsible for buying and selling, processing customized quotations, conducting sales and participating in purchase negotiation processes. He/she ensures the administrative and commercial monitoring of sales and purchases and coordinates support services and external providers. He/she performs all his/her duties in a multicultural context.
The “International Trade and Extraversion Executive” performs the following tasks:
- studies and monitoring of commercial space
- export sales
- introductory purchases
- coordination of internal and external support services
- managing international relations in a multicultural environment
Requirements for taking the certification test:
- Secondary school graduate and higher
- Graduate of compulsory education with attendance of a relevant seminar
* In this sub-scheme, is given the possibility to the candidate to be evaluated either in Greek or in English. In case the candidate chooses to be examined in the English language, it is recommended that his/her level of knowledge in English is at least B1 (moderate knowledge).